Explore one of Melbourne's new emerging food hubs - FOOTSCRAY! Come along and experience the
amazing range and diversity of the many cuisines of this fabulous multicultural suburb. We'll visit sensational & colourful markets, butchers, fishmongers with many tastings at a variety of diverse restaurants & bakeries.
Whats Included in the Tour?
- Enjoy at least 8 tasting experiences which differ slightly depending on day and time
- Includes 3 diverse restaurant visits
- Taste a variety of street food dishes you won't have tried anywhere else
- Visit the fishmonger with a fabulous display of live seafood
- Find out how Ethiopian injera bread is made
- Try the best Vietnamese Banh Mi in Footscray
- Taste the unusual and seasonal exotic fruits and vegetables in the Asian markets
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese coffee - served hot or cold
- Be seduced by a famous dessert dish: made in the same way and location since the 1950's
Very close to Melbourne CBD by car or train
We reserve the right to vary the venues and exact experiences somewhat based on timing, availability and quality.
The tour menu is preset and dishes are of a shared nature - dishes include a variety of meats
and so not recommended for vegans or vegetarians.