Think you know Footscray? Or are you a little hesitant about exploring an unfamiliar suburb?
Come along and experience the amazing range and diversity of the many cuisines of this fabulous multicultural suburb.
We'll introduce you to some traditional and some innovative takes on food, plus we'll show you the necessary shopping places and tips to kickstart your cooking repetoire.
We'll visit a range of sensational and colourful markets, butchers, fishmongers. along with tastings at a variety of multicultural restaurants and bakeries.
Depending on which day of the week it is, and the time of the tour - you will enjoy a selection of the following :
- taste the unusual and seasonal exotic fruits and vegetables in the Asian markets
- taste a variety of street food dishes you won't have tried anywhere else
- visit the fishmonger with a fabulous display of live seafood
- find out how injera is made
- try the best banh mi in Footscray
- enjoy a traditional Vietnamese coffee - served hot or cold
- devour the famous dessert dish that's been made in the same way and same location since the 1950's
This tour includes multiple tastings at multiple locations, including at least 3 restaurant visits, and is a walking tour.
So please wear comfortable shoes, and dress for the weather.
This tour is a must. presented by Spice Bazaar, who have loved living and exploring in the area for more than 20 years!
Tour menu is preset and dishes are of a shared nature - dishes include a variety of meats and so not recommended for vegans or vegetarians.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!