Experience the Ultimate in Spanish Tapas in our new combined, "best of both worlds" Spanish Class - Pintxos or Basque Tapas from the amazing Basque Country and Tapas from the South, Andalucian style!
Basque Pintxos Entree
1. Tortilla with Layered Potato, Capers, Anchovy, Picquillo
2. Spanish Jamon – Goats Cheese, Zucchini, Green Olive
3. Mushroom, quail egg, baby spinach
Seville style Tapas Main Course
4. Roasted Pumpkin Cubes with Balsamic and Honey
5. Spanish Spice Rubbed Chicken with Lime and Garlic
6. Spanish Pork Meatballs Baked in a Traditional Almond Sauce
7. Spanish Almond Cake (Tarte de Santiago)
Pintxo (or Pincho) are like Spanish Tapas with a twist - eaten in the Basque area in northern Spain. These bite size dishes are commonly spiked with a skewer and presented on a slice of bread. This is where tradition meets innovation on a backdrop of a fiercely proud and resilient culture. Appearance, aroma, taste and texture will ensure all your senses are engaged! Mandatory!!!!
Indicative menu only. We reserve the right to vary the menu somewhat based on seasonality,
ingredient quality/availability, menu refinements, and chef's inspiration!
We will endeavour to accommodate dietary requirements if made aware on booking.
Due to the nature of taking part in a group activity, however, it is unfeasible to omit certain ingredients from all dishes in a class.
Some of our classes are more appropriate than others for those with dietary requirements - please contact us for further information on suitability of class menus.
Allergens present in classes: nuts - seafood - wheat - dairy - egg