Spanish Seafood Paella Recipe
1) Blanch /2 cup each of peas and beans, & set aside.
2) Add 2 tbsp olive oil to your paella pan. Add 1 finely sliced red onion, 2 cloves crushed garlic, 1/2 sliced red capsicum and simmer for a couple of minutes on medium heat.
3) Add in 1 tbsp Spice Bazaar Paella spice blend, 1 tsp each of smoked paprika and sweet paprika. (Don't let the spices burn - add a splash of stock if necessary)
4) Add 1 1/2 cups arborio rice, a pinch each of salt & pepper. Mix through so that rice grains are coated with the flavour base.
5) Add 2 1/2 cups stock, a sprig of rosemary, 3 bay leaves and a pinch of saffron. Stir all ingredients and bring to a simmer.
6) Add and arrange 6 scallops, 6 prawns, 6 mussels. Cook for 10 mins or until seafood is cooked through. (cover if necessary)
6) Add and arrange the peas and beans, continue simmering until reheated. Serve to the table in your paella pan.
Spanish Paella blend contains: Spices, including sweet paprika, rosemary,
saffron, smoked paprika, onion & garlic