Beef Rendang recipe
(1) Heat a large heavy based saucepan, add 2 tbs oil.
(2) Add 4 Beef chunk pieces, 1 chopped onion & brown
(3) Add 1½ tbs Spice Bazaar Rendang spice blend & briefly fry.
(4) Add 1 cup of coconut milk and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for at least 2 hours. The longer and slower you can cook it, the more tender the beef will be.
(5) When sauce is thick and meat tender, serve over rice with a sprinkle of fresh coriander.
Ideal with Spice Bazaar Nasi Goreng!
Sumatran Rendang spice blend contains:
Spices including paprika, lemongrass, galangal, ginger, sugar, chilli, turmeric, onion, garlic, lime leaves