An enticing balance of great spices - aromatic & sweet, yet warm & pungent. Popular in the Gulf States to Persia, to Morocco, great BBQ spice or in slow cooked tagines
Baharat Chicken Tagine
20 mins prep. - 35 minutes cooking
(1) Add 2 tbs olive oil to pan
(2) Add 4 chicken pieces rubbed with 1½ tbs Spice Bazaar Baharat and cook for few minutes.
(3) Add 1 chopped onion & 1/2 cup of water.
(4) Reduce heat & cover for at least 15 mins
(5) Add 2 chopped carrots, simmer for 8 min.
(6) Stir in ½ cup peas, ½ cup chopped red capsicum, & ½ cup chopped zucchini.
(7) When vegetables are cooked, serve over rice or cous cous.